Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thailand trip (Hatyai,Songka & etc...)

11th December 2008
Today is the day go to Thailand with my cousins and my parents....
Unfortunately, i had to wake up at 5a.m!!! To do my preparation...... I yesterday slept at 1 am ah!!!!
The journey to Thailand immigration there takes time about 6-8 hours.. depending the speed of car..
Unfortunately also, my cousins car ROSAK!!!! lol.....
wadever, we also reach Thailand safely....
We go for our hotel, MayFlower to settle down our things....
after that, go shopping at there's pasar... very PEk CHEK!!!!!
at nite, we went to a restaurant to eat French Pig's Hands...
WoW!!! it's tasty................

12th December 2008
Today is nt shopping day... Finally!!!
We went for many place there eat eat eat eat!!!!!
we went to eat the seafood! Huiyoh there's seafood unlike malaysia's
ITS VERY TASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After eat eat eat,,,,,, still 4pm at there... means 5pm at malaysia..
My parents went shopping again..............

i bought a skool bag or dunno wadever bag and a wallet at there.....


Does this bag looks nice???

This
Is
The
Wallet
I
Bought
Nice
Or
Not??








THIS IS THE SPRITE BOTTLE















13th December 2008(today)

Today is the last day at Thailand........ My feelings today is undefined.....
Lol.. Today go eat chicken rice...... tasty also!!!! One word, Thailand foods tasty!!!!
i ordered a sprite i like it's bottle
Lol wan see my cousins??????
lol we start come back at 4pm........................
guess wad time we come back????????????
11pm ArGH!!!!!!!!!
Long Journey.............
come back ald and nw writting this blog lol!















THESE ARE THEM











LoL she sleep when comming back

No comments:

Post a Comment