Friday, September 17, 2010

Rejoin Blogspot...

It's been one year plus since i last type my story in blogspot.
Things did changed a lot since then...
We all graduated from secondary school and pursuit our dreams seperately...
Some of selected the path of engineering, business, doctor, service line, and others as well.
Thus, time did passed, and all of us had gone through the first semester of the subjects we chosen.
Then, holidays arrived.. We did had chance to gather together again.
Honestly, i really enjoyed my holidays..
However, the only regrets i had was about the KS trip, for i can't attend that trip due to some personal reason..
EMO, i did had during that time...
Who won't EMO actually??
Even though the toughest person in the world also will EMO...
How about me??
In contrast, i'm okay right now... but, i saw my friends are emo-ing again...
Because of something had happened to them and we have to be seperated again very soon...
i wanted to help.. but i don't know how to help...
Because i too also don't know how to settle my own emo-ing period...
Luckily, our old monitor is a good psychologist!! xD haha...
But i think she might be emo too....
Her word:

我们一定会在见面的!短暂的分离,会让我们更珍惜对方,让我们的感情更深厚

Its true though... i believe that our friendship will stay as strong as σ bonds!!
I really glad and rejoice that i has these friends!!
Though we're not graduated from well-know school, but i believe that our quality are not that bad also..
I'm really glad!
Really Glad!!
You all are my best friends in this life of mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment