Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Returning to UNMC

Its been three months since i left Nottingham...
By that time, the whole campus only got us, those April intake students,
whether from students foundation programme in Engineering or those students from foundation programme in Business..
We own the whole campus of UNMC... xD
But, when I return to the campus and go for class for the first day, things looks very different now.....
Whatever courses also commence on the same day, so the whole corridor is full of people...
Not used to it... hahaha...
Even the cafeteria also full of people, you have to queue to buy your food too... xD

Well, the main difference is not the amount of people....
Its the class grouping issues....
Last time, the science group of April intake only consists of P and Q, and the Mathematic group only consists of group M and N...
But, our group is totally mixed up in Semester 1 due to July intakes.. i think... (last sem is called Semester 0)
The number of students of Foundation in Engineering have stretched out to almost 300++ students...
Luckily, my friends still in the same group as mine... they are Kei Vin, Kevin, and Chee Hong...
Some of my friends are seperated from their friends too..
And they said they not used to...

Sem 1's timetable is really dissapointing.......
Wednesday is a total free day when lab sessions not yet start or over...
In addition, Friday also a free day...
Its sad that Wed i can't go back to watch MBO's movie.. hahha
Moreover, for certain weeks, i have moral class on Saturday.. zzzzzzzz... What a bad timing...

First week of study almost ends, i found out that all those classes are not that easy and not that hard for me...
I think i can manage to handle it...
No more "GAMES" from now on... must hardworking from now on...
But, when you done your homeworks very fast, I ended up to be very free and kinda boring too... xD

Life goes on at UNMC...
Adapt it, I will...
Live it, I will...
Enjoy it, I will...
Study it, I will...



MISS 5A09', I will too!!!!!!!!
I'm not E.M.O.... hope i'm not.. xD

1 comment:

  1. u will get used to it soon..
    ur timetable quite......................yiii~
    then do hw slowly la... hahaha..

    ReplyDelete